- I’m a hoarder. – lipstick, books and bags.
- I’m very partial to red, white and green. It’s as if I’m blind to other colors.
- I order the same food on the menu in any given restaurant. I trust my instincts (taste buds+olfactory nerves) mor than I’d like to experiment on what goes with what.
- I am not a moderate drinker.
- I am on my best guard when I’ve had drinks. Getting me drunk will not get you any where unless I really wanted to go there.
- I joke like a 15-year old bully. Your flaws will be laughed at but I really have no intention to offend you. I laugh – without remorse at things I find funny. You are a jerk if you get angry.
- I have no sense of art/creativity. I find burnt edges beautiful though.
- I talk to strangers and often do the initiative too.
- If I’m not on-time, I am late. I will never be too early.
- I will bite you, without warning, in public.
- I will demand leg massages even in public transportation.
- I shout a lot especially when I’m bewildered.
- I don’t care if I’m wrong or right, I will say anything that piques my interest.
Precisely why I’m a handful, I will tell you more than what you need to know. Just like this list of 10 things, it turned out to be 13.